Last chance to apply for HECS-HELP benefit

Did you know that if you have studied education, you may be eligible for a Federal Government HECS-HELP benefit? There are two different application forms for HECS-HELP benefit depending on your area of study:

early childhood education

maths, science, education or nursing (including midwifery).

If you’re eligible, you can apply for the HECS-HELP benefit by completing the relevant application form via links below.

The 2016/2017 financial year is the last year that this benefit will be running, so it’s worth looking into.

For more details see or speak to your taxation accountant.